What do you need to know to protect your rights and the rights of students?
Attend the RIASP Sponsored LEGAL SEMINAR to find out!!!
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 6th 4:30pm - 6:30pm
RI Shiners, One Rhodes Place, Cranston, RI
RIASP Member Fee: $50.00/$35.00 Staff
Non-Member Fee: $70.00/$40.00 Staff
Attorney Jeff Sowa, RIASP Legal Counsel (LaPlante Sowa Goldman)
Attorney Benjamin Scungio, Managing Partner (Brennan, Recupero, Cascione, Scungio and McAllister, LLP)
Interactive Presentation to include topics such as:
- Protocol Procedures - DCYF Abuse Reports
- Principals Contract - Favorable Template
- Search & Seizure Issues - Student vehicles parked on school property and personal searches of student belongings, such as book bags, backpacks, etc.
- Procedures for due process notification of students
- Letters of Reprimand to teachers - Principals responsibility for competing
- Reoccurring Issues on Safety Plans - presented by Dr. Lawrence Filippelli
- New Statutes
If these topics don't cover your concerns, come and ask your questions - time set aside throughout the presentation and during a Question & Answer "Set-aside"