DUE TO LACK OF REGISTRATIONS
Assistant Principals Network Meeting
Wednesday, April 4th - 7:30am
RIASP Offices 2480 Post Road, Warwick
Join us for the next Assistant Principals Network Meeting, Feel free to bring fellow administrators or staff members who may be interested in the meeting topics.
Topics open for discussion and sharing will include:
Blended Learning Share Session
Come prepared to discuss and share your school's progress with blended learning. Come prepared to discuss the following topics
- software your school is using
- relationships with partners (Highlander, Summit, etc.)
- successes and challenges
Open discussion on your school's scheduling model/scheme-Share your master schedule format
- discuss why it works best at your school and its contributions to learning; or, are you contemplating a change to a new master scheduling model, and if so, why?
- is common planning time embedded within your daily or weekly schedule
- consider sharing a schematic of your master schedule
Hope to see you on the morning of Wednesday, April 4th!